Sunday, July 4, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award

The lovely Julie Musil recently awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award - my first ever blogging honour - thanks, Julie! According to the rules I have to write seven random things about me. Here goes:

1. I'm versatile;
2. I read anything;
3. I'm messier than messy;
4. I buy too many cushions and throws;
5. I can't accessorise: scarves get caught in car doors, earrings fall into the soup, socks never match, I can never find a dog I like that's small enough to fit into my handbag;
6. I eat anything;
7. I adore laptops.

Also according to the Versatile Blogger Award rules I have to pass the award onto blogs I've recently discovered or that I find especially appealing. Check these out: (I know you'll enjoy them).

Rants & Ramblings on Life as a Literary Agent: I've learnt lots from this useful blog by Rachel Gardner;
Dreamswork: I love artmaking and often cruise by Sandra Toornstra's blog to see what she's working on;
Believing is Seeing: Sandra Sookoo writes in various genres - makes for an interesting blog;
Romance She Wrote: You MUST check out Gracie O'Neil's top blog;
One Writer's Way: Beth Trissel writes eloquently about historical and light paranormal romance;
Aileen Harkwood: has a beautiful blog and generously donates to wildlife rescue efforts;
Laura Kaye: I've only just discovered Laura Kaye's blog - and I'm so glad I have!
Cherie de Sues: Suspense and paranormal romance novelist;
Once Written Twice Shy: Blog of Rebecca J. Clark - some cool insights here;
Laugh, Love, Write: Jessica Hastings is a romance fiction feature writer.
Cherie Le Clare: No, not just because Cherie's interviewing me - because she helped me to learn about e-publishing and because she has a brand new blog!

Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Well thanks! I'm honored. :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leigh, this is great. Who cares that you can't accessorize when you can WRITE? I'll check out each of these blogs. And thanks for the link back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Leigh! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including my blog, Lyn. Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!! What a great compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the 'thanks' all you award-deserving ladies!

    ReplyDelete