Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"Live Well, Love Passionately and Never Give Up"

In a recent magazine articleTerri Irwin talks about her greatest despair when her beloved husband and soul mate, Australian Crocodile Hunter and television personality Steve Irwin, was killed in a tragic accident.

"I promise you will feel joy again. I promise you will have hope for the future. I promise you will find the strength to continue with the work you need to complete until it is your time to take your final breath. Live well, love passionately and never give up," said Terri in the Australian Women's Weekly, December 2010.

I've been so blessed in my life but I hope I meet adversity with Terri's faith, passion and courage should I ever be tested. "Never give up" is especially meaningful for writers as we push forward in pursuit of our goals. May your 2011 be a year lived with passion.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is such great advice. And it's universal. I remember when her husband died, as my son was obsessed with Crocodile Hunter.

    Let's hope we won't be tested as she was, but if we are, let's hope we handle it with as much grace. Thanks for the inspirational words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie. Yes, I thought these words represented great principles to live by. Thanks so much for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete