Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Duke's Blackmailed Bride Got Romance Review - Four Stars!

"Wonderful Descriptions Transported Me to a Faraway Time and Place"
I was so excited and pleased to read the following review on Amazon from Got Romance Reviews: "The Duke's Blackmailed Bride is a wonderfully spicy Regency romance. The traditional storyline is enhanced by the engaging characters and the setting. Vanessa is a feisty heroine but there is more to her than the gossiping ton knows and I loved watching Northbridge's reactions as he discovers the woman beyond the scandal. There are hidden layers to the hero as well and I loved uncovering the emotions behind the taciturn lord. Wonderful descriptions transported me to a faraway time and place. This was a great break to the everyday and I cannot wait to read other offerings by this author."

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Receiving this kind of feedback is enormously reassuring and encouraging.

No comments:

Post a Comment