Saturday, October 22, 2011

'The Duke's Blackmailed Bride' - this Little Story is Doing Great on Amazon

'The Duke's Blackmailed Bride' is currently sitting at #10 on Amazon's Kindle Regency Romance list, #26 in Historical Romance. It's so gratifying. I struggle with longer length fiction so the world of e-publishing and e-reading is ideal for me. This little story has received some really good reviews but I must meet the challenge of completing something more substantial.

I'm hard at work on another Regency - floundering a bit with character development and plot but I know if I just keep typing, the story will work out in the end. I'm too easily diverted by research, finding intriguing details and spinning off into parallel reading that's fascinating but not necessarily productive to my work in progress.

1 comment:

  1. OMG this is such great news! Congratulations! I know what you mean about floundering in research-ville. I get sidetracked myself. But I'm so happy that your story is doing so well.

    ReplyDelete