Friday, February 17, 2012

Five Heart Review from Two Lips Reviews

My day got off to a wonderful start when I read this fantastic review from Mac at TwoLipsReviews. What writer could ask for better? Thank you so much, Mac. You brought tears to my eyes.

"The Duke's Blackmailed Bride swept me up from the first page"
"The Duke’s Blackmailed Bride swept me up from the first page and never failed to deliver intoxicating intrigue on every perfect page. Ms. Leigh D’Ansey shows her mastery of writing by creating characters the reader can root for and describing details that breathe life into every scene."

"The Duke's Blackmailed Bride is a story that, once read, begs to be read again"
"Vanessa uses logic and strategy to keep her home. She has a backbone of pure steel and no one, except the reader, would ever guess her secret dreams of true love. The reader cannot help but become caught up in this story and root for Vanessa to keep her home and melt the heart of her Duke. Ms. D’Ansey has created an extraordinary story. The Duke’s Blackmailed Bride is a story that, once read, begs to be read again."

Purchase "The Duke's Blackmailed Bride" on Kindle.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I was doing some blog hopping and found yours. I am now your newest follower! My first name is Leigh too! I hope that you will stop by for a visit sometime soon! Have a lovely week! :)

    Leigh Ann
    MaMa's Book Corner

    ReplyDelete